We live in a world of contrast. Morning to Night. Summer to Winter. Young to Old. Good to Bad. By observing nature, the wise man discovers that everything is impermanent. To attach happiness to any state or object that can never stay constant is an exercise in futility. True happiness starts with our attitude. We must learn to be happy regardless of any circumstance. Happiness must be chosen.
How To Turn Anything Bad Into Good
- Learn From It- Look at the situation and see if there was anything that could have been done differently
- Grow From It-Internalize the lesson and apply it to your life
- See the Flip Side-Find the positives to the situation. There is always one.
- It Could Be Worse-Start listing ways that the situation could have been worse. You will feel a little bit better about your own circumstances.
- Acceptance -Make peace with the situation. Change what you can and just deal with the rest
- Surrender-Nothing lasts forever. If you surrender, it will soon be over and your energy would not have been wasted in fighting
- See the Opportunity-See it as a catalyst for change in your life. A call to action.
Video of the Day: Gorgeous Backbends