I recently did a review on the awesome Yoga Resource Practice Manual and the good folks who represent the e book want to share one of these with you. The below description is straight from their website.
The Yoga Resource Practice Manual eBook is a comprehensive guide for yoga practitioners of all levels. All rolled into one, it is a reference manual, an instruction guide, a photo library, and a collection of Darren Rhodes’ personal anecdotes from over two decades of practice and more than a decade of teaching. Whether you are a brand new beginner interested in learning step-by-step practice instructions, or a seasoned practitioner looking to take your practice to the next level with advanced tips and techniques, this eBook has something for you!
The eBook features:
- detailed practice instructions for 360 unique yoga poses and 425 photographs
- safety instructions with modifications for special conditions and/or varying abilities
- poses organized into 10 distinct categories, helpful for sequencing and class preparation
- hyperlinked visual indexes to easily locate poses
- audio pronunciation of each Sanskrit pose name
- a video library featuring Darren Rhodes’ unique teaching style
The Give Away is for I-pad and computer. Kindles excluded. The Give Away is for the month of July and the cut off day is July 30. The winners will be announced July 31.
You must be subscribed to this blog
Leave a comment below stating which of the 11 chapters you are most interested in and why. Go here to see the chapters.
For an extra Entry: Like my Facebook Page
For more information about this e book, visit www.yogaresourceebook.com